- The owners run all aspects of the business and serve their customers personally, so there is no change in staff. You will always work directly with Andy or Diana, including visits and all communication. Enjoy personal service!
- Because Andy and Diana work personally with each customer, we have become more committed than other companies to their clients. We are sincerely concerned for the wellbeing of all family members and their pets we protect.
- Additionally, because of this personal service, we are happy to address any personal special needs for each client. Messages about what you need are never lost in a loop of communication among too many employees. You will express your needs directly to us, and you will know we will personally resolve any special requests.
- This personal attention is presented to both residential and commercial clients. Everyone gets the attention they deserve.
- We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you have a pest issue arise anytime between visits, we come back free of charge to resolve the issue immediately.
- We give back to the community.
- We adapt to environmental changes to control pests.
- We only use eco friendly products.
- We require humans and pets to be out of the area during treatment and until the product is dry for the safety of all.
- Email notifications are sent prior to all service visits for your convenience and for the safety of your pets.
- We are highly trained and licensed to use the products in a way that ensures the safety of your family and pets who are our number one priority.
During the initial visit we will meet with you and address the issues at hand so we can advise you of the steps necessary to correct any problems. We will do a thorough inspection of the property, inside and out, and advise you on our method of treatment to resolve any problems. This includes an inspection of your attic and garage.
We sweep the eaves and fence to remove cobwebs and wasp nests.
We inspect in and around patio furniture, play structures, and under umbrellas to remove cobwebs and wasp nests in these areas.
We will pull back all mats to make sure no bugs are hiding.
Before spraying we will place your dog/cat bowls on an elevated area to avoid contamination.
All pets’ and kids’ toys will be avoided and placed in a safety area to avoid contamination.
We will avoid areas of edibles, like fruit and vegetable gardens.
We will advise you of any conditions that may create rodent problems, and we will counsel you on the steps needed to fix all issues.
We will create a barrier to protect you from the neighbors’ pests.
What we treat for:
- Black Widows
- Bed Bugs